Survey on literature module
What do you expect from the literature module in L²P? Which features should it have? In the process of re-designing L²P we offer our users the opportunity to contribute their ideas for improvement. Please take part in this survey until 23.12.2013.
Students New user?
- In order to log in to L²P you need the TIM-code (i.e. ab123456) and the password that you received when you activated your RWTH-account.
- You still can’t log in? Please read the document Student Access to L²P.
- You can only access course rooms if you have registered online for the respective course in CAMPUS-Office.
Note: Please note that maintenance work is done each Tuesday between seven and eight A.M. to improve L²P.
Lecturers New user?
- In order to log in to L²P you need the TIM-code (i.e. ab123456) and the password. You will find more information in L²P Access for Lecturers and Employees.
- Virtual L²P course rooms can be generated using the CAMPUS-system. More information is available here: create courseroom.
- Dates for the next L²P-training courses are posted on the CiL-website.