L²P - Learning and Teaching Portal of RWTH Aachen
This e-learning and e-teaching portal of RWTH Aachen University allows lecturers to offer virtual course rooms for their CAMPUS-courses. A course room is a protected domain that can be used to support teaching. It simplifies the exchange of learning materials and information.
Students New user?
- In order to log in to L²P you need the TIM-code (i.e. ab123456) and the password that you received when you activated your RWTH-account.
- You still can’t log in? Please read the document Student Access to L²P.
- You can only access course rooms if you have registered online for the respective course in CAMPUS-Office.
Note: Please note that maintenance work is done each Tuesday between seven and eight A.M. to improve L²P.
Lecturers New user?
- In order to log in to L²P you need the TIM-code (i.e. ab123456) and the password. You will find more information in L²P Access for Lecturers and Employees.
- Virtual L²P course rooms can be generated using the CAMPUS-system. More information is available here: create courseroom.
- Dates for the next L²P-training courses are posted on the CiL-website.